Our package for intermediate engineers upskilling to senior level includes the followings:
- Managerial and business development courses:
- Preparing proposals
Knowing the potential project and evaluating the associated risks. Realizing the technical aspects, level of expertise, available resources and preparing tasks and fee breakdown for the job.
- An overview of project management process
Preparing work packages for the team members, tracking the progress of the job versus budget, interaction with client and potential sub-contractors and assemble the tasks carried out by the team and putting them into the final deliverable packages.
- Highly technical courses:
- Advanced detailed seismic assessment and strengthening design in accordance with NZSEE guideline.
- Structural analysis software (SAP2000 or ETABS level two or three depending on the company's needs)